Piper Type Socket, mates with 11042 Plug.
• Provides power to auxiliary equipment.
• Accepts up to 0AWG cable.
• Diecast metal housings.
• Electrical conductors and connections are designed for maximum efficiency and long life.
• Self-grounding. Solid brass 3/8" (9.5mm) diameter male contact, with insulated tip to prevent short circuits.
• Rubber boot protects the terminals and connections from moisture and dirt.
• Fits 2" (50.8mm) diameter hole.
• Two mounting holes on the flange 21/64" (8.6mm) diameter, 2 5/16" (74.6mm) on centers.
|Delivery||Usually within 3-4 weeks after placing order|