MSA LA100 Brochure
MSA LA100 Maintenance Manual
MORE OPTIONS AVAILABLE ON REQUEST !!!
The MSA LA100 type flight helmet is a helmet adapted to the needs of jet fighter pilots and crew members.
* Two sizes of shell and personalisation kit for a perfect fit
* Dual visor lightweight helmet
* Impact and penetration resistance ensured by an aramid / carbon fibre shell and high density expanded polystyrene impact cap
* Retention system is developed for optimal security and fit
* High level of passive noise reduction
* Windblast: resistance 625 knots (European version) and 425 knots sideways
* UV400 visors with high optical quality: clear, solar (green or grey with infrared protection) or for low visibility (yellow)
* Easy maintenance thanks to a personalisation kit of pads which can be entirely disassembled
* Center of gravity ensured natural stability
* Exceptional head mobility
* Weight under 1 kg for all models of helmets (without communication systems).
This product was designed in accordance with the following standards:
Protection against impact:
Maxi Winblast: protection against the effects of dynamic wind during ejection:
- 625 KEAS front resistance
- 425 KEAS “twist” resistance
Protection against perforation of the shell and outer visor:
Resistance of the retention system in accordance with standards:
- EN 966:1996
The visors are in accordance with standard MIL-V-43511B and EN 1836: 1997.