The Latchways WinGrip Single-User system is the original part of MSA's range of Latchways WinGrip vaccum anchor fall protection system. This was developed in 1999, and provides a single fall protection anchor point for one worker on wings, fuselage or stabilisers. The system offers comfortable hands-free movement for one operative.
It is quickly and easily installed, is highly portable and is particularly suited to line maintenance and other short-term, temporary work. The anchor is positioned and vacuum locked in place. The worker wears a full body harness with safety lanyard and work positioning rope, and is connected to the vacuum anchor. The adjustable work positioning rope provides a safe working radius of 3 metres. A second vacuum anchor can be added to triangulate the system and fix the worker’s position.
Features & Benefits
- Ideal for short term access
- System installed and ready for use instantly
- Extra users protected by simply adding an additional vacuum pad
- Easily upgraded to Lifeline system
- 2 pads can be used together to provide a restraint system on the smallest of aircraft
- Suitable for use with the MSA Latchways Personal Rescue Device (PRD) to facilitate rescue
All WinGrip systems are thoroughly tested to exceed industry requirements.