ICOM - IC-A25CE TDS
The IC-A25CE is the latest development in airband radio technology. Featuring 6 watts of output power, this stylish modern design, easy-to-use interface and large 2.3-inch LCD combine to provide stress-free programming and easy in-flight operation. The handheld includes a large 2350mAh Li-ion battery, providing longer operating time.
6 Watts High RF Output Power
For expanded communication coverage, output power has been increased to approximately 6 W typical (PEP) 1.8 W (carrier) compared to the IC-A6E (5/1.5 W (PEP/carrier)).
Often used functions are assigned to the ten-key pad and you can directly access the desired function. The enlarged flat sheet keypad offers smooth and swift operation.
Large High Visibility LCD
The A25’s large 2.3-inch LCD provides user-friendly, graphic screens. The day mode allows pilots to view the screen in direct sunlight and the night mode makes it easy to read in the dark.
“Flip-Flop” Channel Recall
The IC-A25CNE stores the last ten channels used. You can easily recall those channels by using the directional keys or the channel knob or the keypad. This is convenient for switching between several channels. You can also freely edit (replace, delete, and change order) the stored recall channels.
Intelligent Battery with Detailed Battery Information
The supplied BP-288, 2350 mAh typical intelligent battery pack, provides up to 10.5 hours* of operating time. You can check the condition of the battery pack in the battery status screen. This is very useful for optimum charging and battery health maintenance.
- "Flip-flop" channel recall
- Smart battery with detailed battery status
- 121.5MHz emergency key
- Priority watch
- VFO scan, memory-channel scan, priority scan
- 8.33 kHz channel spacing
- IP57 dust-protection and waterproof construction
- Operate with six AA-size alkaline batteries with the BP-289 battery case
- BNC Antenna
- 121.5 MHz emergency key
- Priority watch
- ANL (Auto Noise Limiter) for noise reduction
- Side tone function allows you to hear your voice via an external aviation headset
- Internal VOX capability
- 300 memory channels (in 15 memory groups) with 12 character names
Supplied in the box:
• IC-A25CE Transceiver
• BP-289 battery case
• CP-20 Cigarette Lighter adaptor
• FA-B02AR antenna
• MB-133 Belt clip