A "B" at the end of a description means BENT valve stem. An "S" at the end of a description means STRAIGHT valve stem.
(1) For use in both 5.00-5 and G380x150-5 (15x6.00-5).
(2) For use in both 6.00-6 and 15x6.00-6 tires
(3) For use in both 7.00-6 and 8.00-6 tires.
(4) For use in 6.50-8, 19.5x6. 75-8 & 22x8.00-8 tires.
(5) Discontinued, call for Special Pricing
-Natural rubber aircraft tubes comply with the requirements of Goodyear QAI 2525, which the U.S. Military has accepted in lieu of MIL-I-5014.
-Flight Mate (Butyl) tubes comply with the requirements of SAE document AS 50141.