The David Clark H10-60 Headset is the top of the line non-active aviation headset.
The H10-60 is precision engineered for a self customizing unit with many exclusive features.
The David Clark H10-60 headset features include; headset pressure adjustment, three cord selections, boom guide lock etc. Each ear cup has three position options, giving you greater control over attenuation and pressure.
"Top-Of-The-Line" standard headset. No other headset has all these exclusive features:
David Clark H10-60 Specification
* Super Soft Head Pad
* New Comfort gel, undercut ear seals
* Headset Pressure Adjustment
* Noise Reduction Rating 23 dB
* Headband Size Adjustment
* M-7A Microphone
* Dual volume control lets you adjust the level for each ear
* Boom Guide Lock
* Exclusive, patented flex/wire boom for easy, precise microphone placement
* Dome jack lets you select from three different cord assemblies
* 5-year Guarantee
* FAA TSO Approved C57 Cat. B and C58a
* Exceeds RTCA/DO-214 Standards
* Weight (without cord assembly): 22 oz. (624 grams)