For over 12 years, family owned and operated Alpha Aviation has been making high quality aircraft jacks with the kind of craftsmanship and attention to detail that you just don't see in mass-market types. Each jack is hand fabricated, assembled, and thoroughly inspected to ensure that you will consistently receive the finest aircraft jack for your money. And with over 4,000 units in service since 1995, Alpha Aviation Aviation Jacks are field-proven to provide safe, rock-steady support for your airplane.
The design of the model #326 was born out of the experience gained in a busy maintenance shop. It eliminates the frustration of having unstable jacks that conflict with landing gear components and gear doors adjacent to your jack point. Owners of Beechcraft Bonanza 33/35/36 aircraft especially appreciate these jacks for the manner in which they may be positioned clear of the inner gear door hinge.
- Height range: 26" to 43".
- Load Capacity: 3 tons (6,000lbs)
- Double action hydraulic cylinder.
- Locking safety collar secures load.
- Rugged heavy gauge steel construction.
- Stable three leg design clears gear doors.
- Convenient handle storage
- Can ship via UPS to any destination
48 lbs (22Kg) shipping weight.