No more getting frustrated while trying to read your homemade or straw type dip stick that give varied readings with any fuel movement, all while trying to focus on the small hard-to-read numbers. The FuelStik "Master" gives consistent readings in both pounds and gallons that you will learn to trust with its use. Color coded 2 gallon increments, easy to read larger numbers, and steady readings are what you will experience with this product!
The FuelStik "Master" is not just for aircraft owners either. Fuel exhaustion remains one of the leading causes of accidents in general aviation. Don't let your friends, students, customers or fellow pilots become a statistic. Knowing how much fuel you are departing with can be the best card in your "hand" when it comes to "playing it safe".
They can be configured for almost any aircraft at your flying club or F.B.O. With one device you can either change the "Aircraft Specific" scales, or use the "Universal Scale" and compare the readings with a list that you have assembled for all the different aircraft you fly.
- Device Size- 10 3/4 In (273 mm) X 1 1/4 in (32mm)
- Shipping Tube size- 12 5/8 (320 mm) X 1 1/2 (38 mm)
- 38g Device Only, 82 g with shipping tube/ documents
- Construction: Fuel Resistant Plastic, Aluminum
- Extremely light, high impact plastic tubing with aluminum rings resist damage
- Available "Aircraft Specific Scales" Can be downloaded and printed from the website
- Can easily be calibrated to any tank using the "Universal" scale. A worksheet, written instructions and even an instructional video are available at the website
- FuelStik will generate an "Aircraft Specific Scale" from your calibration
- Shipping tube doubles as a "Vented Storage Tube". This allows any remaining fuel to evaporate between uses, provides a protection for the life of the unit and reduces manufacturing waste
- Design gives consistent readings even when the fuel in the tank is sloshing around
- Upper and lower rings aide in handling
- Large Easy-to-Read numbers observed outside the tank
- Quantities given in both Gallons and Pounds
- Color coded sections represent approx. 1/3 cruise consumption
- Not limited to your aircraft. Works in tractors, small motors, etc
- Will not fall into fuel tank on most aircraft
- 100% Made in the USA